Friday, April 29, 2016

My First Barnes & Noble Book Signing is Soon!


I talked to the PR person from a local Barnes & Noble yesterday and everyhing is set! The book signing for the first three of my books--The Hesitant Heiress, The Bound Heart and The Captive Imposter--is in a little over a week! It's still sort of surreal to be signing books at the very B&N I used to work at 14 years ago! 

❤️📖❤️📖❤️📖❤️📖❤️

Talk about a dream come true! And, of course, I'll be almost 8 months pregnant too! I waited longer to get pregnant (with my first, three years ago) than I did to find a publisher for my novels! For the few years I spent writing THH, TBH and the first half of TCI (2010-2013) before I received my three book contract for them, I'd given up on having children.... but then there I was, so surprisingly six months pregnant with my first born while signing the contract! Which yes, made things a little more complicated than they were when I was simply a stay-at-home-writer!

And just in case you're wondering, there will be another book signing at the other Barnes & Noble in the fall when The Cautious Maiden releases in paperback/ebook on October 4, 2016! 


If you'd like to see more details, here's the link to the facebook event!-->
https://facebook.com/events/1529907387315124

No comments:

Post a Comment