Monday, September 22, 2014

2014 Pre-ACFW Conference Mix and Mingle

So Laurie Tomlinson did this pre-conference mixer last year – and she’s doing it again! YAY! The idea is to get to know other authors and aspiring authors before you get to St. Louis – especially if you don’t already know people :).  So here’s me!!! :D 

Name: Dawn Crandall

Location: Fort Wayne, IN

What you write/trademark: Historical Romantic Suspense from First Person POV

Place in the book world: I signed a three book contract--for my only three books!--with Whitaker House last December! Book #1 of The Everstone Chronicles, THE HESITANT HEIRESS, released on August 1st! Book #2, THE BOUND HEART, releases November 3rd!!--YES, three months apart!! Book #3, THE CAPTIVE IMPOSTER, will release February 2nd!! 


On a scale of hugger to 10-foot-pole, please rate your personal space: I am not a hugger, but I will hug you back if you hug me. 

The unique talking point that will get you going for hours:

Loved ones at home you’ll be missing: My husband Jonathan, 6 month-old son Rhett, and our three cats, Lilly, Pumpkin and Clover!

Conference goals we can pray for? To have FUN!

Anything we can celebrate with you? The 3-book contract and the baby all in one year!!

One or two ways we can help you build your platform? Yes! You can like my author page on Facebook and follow me on Twitter

To get to know more authors and aspiring authors who are attending this year, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment